Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine Blues

I know you are just around the curves of the earth. I am clueless now if I have met you already or I am yet to know you, but one thing I'm sure of --when the day comes that God has decided and thinks that it is already the right time for your path and mine to cross, I will be welcoming you and embracing that fate. Trust me, I will spend my lifetime in that journey with you.

Do not worry that we are not together on the 14th. Waiting is exciting! We know not what our future brings and what surprises await us on our first romantic date during heart's day.

Be patient my love. I am not looking for you effort-fully *wink*. I believe God has set the perfect time for us to be together. 

For now, be safe. And I'll do the same for you. 


Loving you til the rest of my days, 

Stacy


[This is a random thought. A letter written for my future husband.♥]

No comments:

Post a Comment