Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Little Sharing wont Harm


My realizations for the past few days of my 'new life'. Maybe you can relate as well.Enjoy reading!

1. I LOVE YOU FOREVER, when said  by human, IS A LIE.
Since no one's gonna live forever, it is better to use I  LOVE YOU FOR LIFE. A love which is FOREVER belongs to the Creator only. He is the only one who loves unconditionally, forever. 

2. WORDS WITHOUT ACTIONS AND EMOTIONS are nothing. 
This applies to faith, relationships (be it in business or personal) and the like. Action speaks louder than words but actions should be heart felt, or else, its equivalent to nothing.

3.  TEMPTATIONS are easy to handle IF YOU HAVE STRONG PRAYERS AND FAITH in GOD.
Be it books, movies, tv shows, text messages, it is up to us to control temptations. And when you say NO to it, God will say Yes to you and for sure the heaven will celebrate.Ü

4. IF THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY
If you are serious and really dedicated into doing something, nothing can stop you from doing it. Time and resources are not problems--they are challenges. And if you really need to do it, God will support you and He will make a way, promise!

5.  MIRACLES EXIST and PRAYERS ARE VERY POWERFUL
Not late in reporting for work, successful presentation, a loving family, good friends, a very supportive community, peace of mind and love for enemies --they are all miracles which I was able to achieve because of prayers. 

I just want to share this with you. Jut simple realizations that is helping me to move forward to being a better creation.
Right now, I'm in the point of no turning back: I ain't gonna turn back from Jesus and my Christian Life.

God Bless us all!


[Written Oct. 24, 2010 at 9:22PM]

No comments:

Post a Comment