The joy of falling in-love with God is a joy that is incomparable to human love.
- It makes us secure.
- It becomes the pool of strength especially in times we humbly admit we are weak;
- it gives not just a flicker but a flood of hope when we are down.
It is the kind of love that:
- lights a room more than a fluorescent bulb can do
- It creates and explosion of colors and sounds more awe-inspiring than the pyrolympics exhibit;
- it pours blessings not just a handful but more than what you prayed for!
Remember this: Ps 37:4 Delight in the Lord and you will have the desires of your heart.
God's love is the one I can describe as really "falling in-love" because it's something I cant do anything about. It's something I just allow myself to be in.
I know you share this same feeling that's why I'm sharing it with you! Ü
Stay in-love with Him!
[Written Nov. 23, 2010 at 4:40PM]