Sunday, May 20, 2012

In a Relationship with GOD

I came from a two-day Growth in the Spirit Seminar with my catholic charismatic community, Voice of the Holy Spirit (VOHS). It was a seminar wherein it is explained in a detailed manner the ways on how to live life in a more Christian way. The program flow is confidential but I can summarize it in just a phrase without spilling anything that is not to be revealed yet: I created a deeper relationship with God, thus I claim and proclaim I am IN A RELATIONSHIP with HIM.

Your grace and blessing flowed like a mighty river, alive and moving forward, farther, toward true Christianity. Hallelujah!

~VOHS Facebook Like Page Status


There are facts I encountered:
  • Faith and Love is a decision.
  • God must be given freedom to move in my life so that He can guide me.
  • Christian Community will liberate me from the bondage of the world.
  • I can be a Hazel Stacy "in this world" but not "of this world".
  • All is everything and everything is all.
It was an unexplained joy and peace I am feeling right now. This has ignited again the fire and zeal of loving HIM. And the first step I will make so that all else will fall into its proper places in God's perfect time, I will be more immersed in HIS agape kind of love, a love unconditional and eternal.

To God be the glory, forever and ever!




2 comments:

  1. Friend, you've found the perfect partner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! :) the only perfect partner we can all have.. :)

    ReplyDelete